IN PRAISE TO THE LORD
based on 1 Chronicles 16:23-24a
“Sing to the Lord, all the earth! Tell of his salvation
from day to day. Declare his glory among the nations.”
April 24-26, 2020
Eagle Ridge Conference Center
1500 Raymond Lake Road – Raymond, MS
Regular registration runs from January 15 through March 31, 2020.
Late registration runs from April 1 – April 9, 2020.
NEW this year: You have the option of printing and mailing a
registration form with payment – or – registering and paying online.
Click here for a printable registration form.
Click here to register online January 15 – March 31.
(Regular rates apply)
Click here to register online April 1 – 9.
(Late rates apply)
Processing fees are applied to all online registrations.
No registrations will be accepted after April 10.
Make your hotel reservations as soon as possible, because rooms will book quickly.
Hotel room reservations are made directly with Eagle Ridge: (601) 857-7100.
Mention LA-MS District LWML Convention when you reserve your room.
You will pay the hotel.
Double room / 2 full beds: $85 + tax per night
King suite / 1 bed: $125 + tax per night
Handicap room / 1 queen bed: $85 + tax per night
Breakfast is NOT included in the hotel price.
An optional breakfast is available for purchase on the convention registration form.
Additional hotels are within 15 minutes of Eagle Ridge in Clinton, MS.
(The Holiday Inn in Clinton was recommended.)
The convention agenda will be published here when it is available.
Convention business will be published here when it is available.
Convention breakout sessions will be posted here when they are available.
Gifts from the Heart and Servant Event
The Gifts from the Heart and Servant Event recipient is OurTime Adult Day Care in Jackson, MS.
Suggested items for Gifts from the Heart items include: soaps, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant,
lotion, combs, brushes, underwear, and shaving cream. Please bring these with you to the convention.
The convention Servant Event will take place on Friday afternoon. We will make bibs for the
clients at OurTime. Patterns, material, sewing machines, scissors, irons, and ironing boards will be available.
These bibs are simple to make and do not go over the head so that the Alzheimer’s patients do not become confused or agitated.
Silent Auction for Mites
There will be a silent auction during the convention, which will benefit mites.
Donations of items are needed. Suggested items include but are not limited to:
- Needlework – crochet, quilting (wall-hanging, banner, placemats, etc.)
- Painting – watercolor, acrylic, oil
- Jewelry – beaded, wire, braided
- Decorative crafts – flower arrangements, wreaths, stained glass (or painted stained glass), wooden accessories, pillows
- Live or artificial plants, windowsill herb gardens
- “Happy Baskets” – themed: pamper yourself (nail care, bath & body), cooking, calligraphy, rock painting, rock pets, flower pot & gardening supplies
- Dolls, stuffed animals
- Candles, aromatherapy, essential oils
We need to know ASAP how many items we will display in the silent auction. If you are able to donate an item for the silent auction, please contact Bonnie Frasier
by email or phone: 318-644-5410 (home); 318-548-7606 (cell).
When contacting Bonnie to commit to an item for the auction, please provide:
- Donor’s name, zone, and society
- Contact information: home phone, cell phone, email address, home address
- Description of donated item
- Donor’s suggested opening bid amount
- When the item will be available